Showing posts from June, 2019

Oil Record Book

Which is the correct entry for Oil Record Book, when Fuel Oil is transferred from FO Drain Tank to FO Settling Tank? In case IOPPC states "Other Piping Arrangement" under the paragraph 3.2.3 "Other acceptable means, state which:...", C/E can then record such operation using the code C.12.2.

Contact Form


Email *

Message *